Our goal is to strengthen the ability of our local area to align investments in workforce, education, and economic development to regional in-demand jobs. Our partnerships and strategies assist our one-stop centers in helping job seekers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the labor market. In addition, they support businesses in finding skilled workers. They also provide education and training for their current workforce in order to compete in the global economy.
Our system alignment activities include:
- The creation and facilitation of our local strategic plans
- Capturing and analyzing labor market information
- Development and implementation of sector strategies and career pathways at the state, regional, and local level
- Ensuring our One Stop Centers provide services to help career seekers build skills and connections
- Providing access to On-the-Job Training which helps employers as well as new workers as they begin new careers
Facilitating extensive Foundational Skills such as: work ethic, customer service, communication, emotional intelligence and critical thinking/ problem solving-All of which are a top priority for our employers