Want someone to help?
- You can fill out a Survey and someone will get back to you
- Visit the WorkSource Rogue Valley web page, and find your closest center … from their web page you can text or leave a message with their “Send us a message” button
Download the Rogue Valley Worker Rapid Response Flyer.
English Flyer – Spanish Flyer
Some helpful resources:
- 211info.org: 211info connects people with health and social service organizations. They may be able to provide additional assistance with transportation, rental assistance, childcare, utilities and more: https://www.211info.org/
- Dislocated Worker Program: resources and videos provided by the Oregon Higher Education Coordination Commission: https://www.oregon.gov/highered/institutions-programs/workforce/Pages/dislocated-worker-program.aspx
- Healthcare.oregon.gov: If you have lost or don’t have health coverage, you may qualify for a free or low-cost healthcare plan: https://healthcare.oregon.gov/Pages/index.aspx
- My WorkSource: a great site that will help you keep track of job searching activities, search for jobs, a budgeting “Prosperity Planner”, and many other employment related resources. Contact your local WorkSource Center (https://worksourcerogue.org/ and click the “have a question” icon to text or message WSRV) to help you get started. https://www2.myworksourceportfolio.org/Default.aspx
- Oregon Housing Assistance, to help with rent and utilities: https://oerap.oregon.gov/orera/#/
- Rogue Careers: explore different career pathways in the region. Lots of great resources to help after a layoff or career shift with the Rogue Careers Career Planning pages.