Who We Are
The Rogue Workforce Partnership is a non-profit organization that serves as the federal and state authorized Local Workforce Development Board for Jackson and Josephine Counties.
- We are a business-led coalition that works to strengthen the economy of the Rogue Valley.
- We catalyze and convene dynamic partnerships with business leaders, K-20 educators, workforce service providers, economic development, labor and other key community partners.
- Our focus is on building innovative solutions to address the workforce priorities and needs of employers, especially those in traded-sector industries that drive our region’s economic growth.
- We help both businesses and job/career-seekers to grow, prosper and succeed.
- Sector Strategies
Key industries fuel our region’s economic vitality, especially those that are a traded sector. We work with company leaders to create business-led partnerships that solve priority industry-wide issues. Targeted sectors include:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Information Technology/E-Commerce
- Transportation and Logistics
- Wildland Firefighting and Forestry
- Education & Workforce Systems Aligned to Meet Industry Demands
We convene and catalyze dynamic partnerships between business, education,
workforce, labor and community organizations – working across complex
institutional boundaries to align and leverage resources, catalyze systems
transformation, and create innovative workforce solutions.
- Making Career Pathways Accessible to All
We work to ensure that all Rogue Valley students and job/career-seekers have
access to the skills training and supports that can lead to greater economic
prosperity; paying particular attention to those coming from populations who
have historically experienced opportunity and economic disparity gaps.
Our Promise to Southern Oregon
- A more highly skilled, dependable, innovative, and talented workforce built through business-led community partnership
- Ever increasing alignment of education, training, and job placement efforts to meet the unique needs of local businesses and career-seekers
- A unified workforce and education system that is demand-driven and focused on skills & talent development
- Accountability for results, driven by the needs of local businesses and the Rogue Valley’s economy
- Strategic investments to increase Southern Oregon’s economic competitiveness